IJ Scan Utility: Download, Install and Run the Canon IJ Scan Utility
IJ Scan Utility is software for your Windows and Mac operating systems that assists you to perform scanning of your photos and files quickly. It supports an uninterrupted scanning of your data with just a few clicks of your mouse. In addition, canon IJ Scan Utility comes packed with interactive features to ease your scanning for an unmatched experience.
It is available for you to perform actions as per the available options on your screen. Canon IJ Scan Utility has 3 different modes of scanning: Auto Mode, Document Mode, and Photo Mode. If you need to scan any of your items the usage of the default settings, you could preferably select the Auto Mode. Meanwhile, choosing to operate in Document Mode, you make sure the improved readability of your documents as a result of scanning the document. Similarly, in Photo Mode, you can get the best quality of your photos scanned.
Also, on scanning your documents or images using the IJ scan utility, the scanned files get automatically stored to your system’s Preset Folder. It’s until you make modifications to the settings according to your requirements.
Your scanned documents may be used for sure other purposes in other apps and software such as emails, PowerPoint displays and so on. The ij scan utility offers you to incorporate with such third-party applications and software by exporting your scanned items to the required service.
IJ Scan Utility Setup Installation
You can install IJ Scan Utility either using a CD you gets along with the purchased package of your Canon IJ printer or scanner or via the official Canon support page on your web browser. Either way, you can easily and successfully get the setup installed on your system.
IJ Scan Utility Setup Installation using a CD
To install Canon IJ Scan Utility setup on your device using a CD, you can follow the given simple steps:
• Insert the provided CD into the CD drive on your system. You will see a setup dialog box appeared on your screen.
• Click on Setup, and then you will see the main program window displayed on your screen.
• Now, attach a USB cable to your PC and your Canon printer/scanner to establish a connection between each device.
• In the case of a wireless printer, you can preferably set up a wireless connection.
• There appears a list of software. Now tick-mark the MP driver’s checkbox, which includes the Canon IJ Scan Utility software.
• Now, in the license agreement window appearing on your screen, click on Yes to offer your consent.
• The IJ Scan Utility setup installation thus begins. Once done, click on Finish to finish the set up.
IJ Scan Utility Setup Installation via the website
To install Canon IJ Scan Utility setup in your device via the website, you can follow the given simple steps:
• Open your preferred net browser in your system and insert the URL usa.canon.com/guide in the cope with field. The Canon support page opens up in your screen.
• Now, input your Canon printer/scanner model name or number in the required space. In case you don’t keep in mind your model number, you can consider checking the label on the rear of the tool.
• Once you start to type your device’s name, you will see a listing of devices below. Now, choose your device’s name from the list.
• Now, to start the set up process, you want to click on at the Drivers & Downloads tab. The IJ Scan Utility software is available as built-in software in the MP driver’s package.
• Now, check for the selected operating system in the Drivers & Downloads section. If you are attempting the installation on Windows, select the appropriate Windows version. In the case of Mac, select Mac.
• Click at the Select button after which at the Download tab to proceed. This will start the downloading of the setup for your system.
• Now, to start with, the set up of the software, double-click at the recently downloaded file. This will open up the main screen of the program.
• Now, make sure setting up a connection between your PC and printer/scanner, after which select the MP drivers checkbox. This will begin the installation of setup on your PC.
For more help:- https://startijcanonsupport.com/
william joe commented
How do I download IJ scan Utility?
Download and install the MP Drivers/IJ Scan Utility
Go to the Canon USA Support page.
Enter your printer/scanner model in the search box.
When your model name appears, click it.
Under the Drivers heading, find the file name that includes "MP Drivers".
Select Download to save the file to your computer.