General

Please search for existing ideas before posting a new idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unique email invitation links

Make it so the admin is the only one that can invite by sending a unique code to an email- that has to be verified by the email it was sent to

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost Team Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can i use header code in mattermost

hi i want to add some header font on this site http://pinterestvideosdownloader.com/ is this possible through mattermost ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase/Remove/Configurable-ize the hardcoded limit of 1000 days of indexed history in ElasticSearch integration

If you integrate ElasticSearch, there is a hardcoded limit of 1000 days of history that will be indexed and search. Make this limit configurable or remove completely so that the whole chat history can be searched.

This has the nice benefit of making ElasticSearch integration strictly better than stock search in this area, rather than having non-overlapping feature sets which need to be balanced against each other.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost Enterprise Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add CLI command to list OAuth

mattermost CLI has webhook list but nothing relevant for OAuth integration list anywhere

missing ability to CLI list OAuth integrations

could this be placed under existing "webhook" command?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost Enterprise Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deploygate robot (android / ios)

https://deploygate.com/

The usual build report, user download build, etc...
    It seems there is an api for that and it's already handle by Slack and Chatwork.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Delete channels

Hello,

I would like to have the possibility that channels whether private or public can be permanently deleted by system administrators.
    So you can save resources in the database and keep a better overview of the remaining channels.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost App - Windows, Mac and Linux  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. E-Commerce Business with MLM Style – Vi Software Solutions

E-commerce is the fastest growing business model in which transactions are done via online and it is one of the most advanced model for doing business. It allows individuals and firms buy and sell all types of products and services via the internet on any device like computers, tablets, or smartphones. Almost all business organisations and companies use their e-commerce platform nowadays because of its advantages such as quick buying/selling procedure, 24/7 buying/selling option, low costs, easy management and more reachability to customers. E-commerce is one of the most successful concepts for running a successful business in the 21st century.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. new message symbol is not displayed

When the chat window with someone is open
    And I go elsewhere
    The new message symbol is not displayed on the person's name
    And
    When I'm not behind the computer , Sound does not make sense ... !!
    All that remains is for a symbol or a new message counter to appear on the person's name ...
    And
    If the window is in focus with the same channel open, no notification is expected.

https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-server/issues/17098

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Looking for advice on small business printer

This printer would be used by a small company that prints between 1000 and 2000 pages every month. Scan and copy capabilities would be good, but we only have one scanner, so they aren't required. The budget is $500.

Color vs. black and white: which is better?

Ink or laser: I prefer laser, but I'm open to either.

Is it easier to have a multifunction computer (scanner, copy, and fax) or not? multifunctionality is favoured

Yes, automatic duplex printing is available.

Is it new or used? either way, fresh is preferred

For use at home or in the workplace:

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow activation plugins on ARM64

My mattermost is on ARM64,, and i can't activate a plugin.
    thanks !

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add feature to create groups of Members.

Create groups of members to easily add a group to a new channel vs. adding/inviting people individually, or be able to tag a group of people.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View saved posts across all teams and channels

Hi team,

I'd like for there to be a way to view all saved posts across all teams and channels rather than by team.

For example, if I'm currently within Team A and click saved posts, I will see the posts I saved in the channels belonging to that team. However, if I go to Team B, I don't see any saved posts (unless I saved posts within a direct message). Because I'm a member of many teams, I don't always remember within which team/channels I saved the posts.

Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter Unread Channels across All Teams rather than a Single Team

I’d like to see if there’s a feature allowing users to filter unread channels across all teams/channels of which a user is a member. With the current version (5.32.1), we are able to filter unread channels within a single team, which requires us to have to manually click on each team and filter the unread channels within that team. In my case, I am a member of 12 teams (each representing different departments) so having to navigate to each team to filter unreads feels rather cumbersome.

Is this a feature that already exists that I may have missed or has…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. best shop for skull saavvy

If you are looking for unique and beautiful ornaments and artifacts to decorate your living space, then you are at the right place – ‘Skull Savvy.’ We sell high-quality carved skulls of various animals that are carved intricately following the Balinese skull carving techniques. The Bali skull carving is usually identified with cow skulls. Bali’s native people have exceptional love and affection towards cows for their gentle and tender behavior. They are known for carving intricate designs on authentic Cow skull. At Skull Savvy, we strive to deliver unique and beautiful designs carved on a real cow skull. However, we…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to calculate dc power with power calculator?

You need to consider why you need to know the physics of the power calculator. To deduce the total power calculator watts, it is necessary to determine the apparent power, reactive force and capacity. You should remember that the power calculator does not distinguish the delayed and leading power factors.
    Read full guide here: https://wattinsider.com/how-to-calculate-solar-panel-battery/

Therefore, the capacity of the power factor parallel to the device must be connected to obtain correct readings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Use the preferred_username claim as the Mattermost username for OpenID Connect.

OpenID Connect (OIDC) has been added to the latest Mattermost Enterprise Edition. However, Mattermost seems to use the user's email address as the Mattermost username.

According to the OIDC specification, the standard response contains a preferred_username claim and the value of this field should be used as the user name.

When the preferred_username field of some IdPs is a mailbox (e.g. Google Login), only then is the mailbox prefix considered as the username.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow for support for TLS1.3

For security, would be nice to have support for TLS1.3.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost Team Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add OpenID Connect for integretions in addition to OAuth 2.0

It would be great to use mattermost as identity provider for applications that support OpenID Connect

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Group Chat Organization

Generated from the original post in Mattermost Forum - https://forum.mattermost.org/t/feature-request-group-chat-organization/11429 on behalf of the user.

"The request: Please pull Group Chats/Discussions out from DIRECT MESSAGES and create a new heading like GROUP MESSAGES or something… AND, on top of that… have that list sortable (oh how would I love the Group Chat with the most recent message to be at the top).

For context, I work for a small company (< 25 employees) and we use Mattermost. Each Group Chat gets a new “entry” under DIRECT MESSAGES. At this point, it is ridiculously difficult to find the individual people, scrolling…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Anonymize and/or pseudonymize messages after given amount of time

Running a public Mattermost Team for OpenSource project communication, potential contributors raised concerns about privacy - especially having their name forever connected to the messages they write

To not have to delete messages, it would be great to have the option to remove the name from messages after some time passed, configured by each user individually. For better thread readability it might be wise to not change the author to "Anonymous" but better to some pseudonym per thread

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base