How to Change PayPal Password: - 1-844-221-9833 on Mobile App & Computer? Simple Steps
Founded in 1998, PayPal is the various most appropriate and worldwide recognized payment applications. It shall we the customers send and get hold of cash across the world. While the usage of PayPal, users may be sure they will get quick, safe, and reliable offerings till and unless they forget the password. Yes, it's far pretty disappointing to see many people forget their password and fail to get into their accounts. We recommend you, for any account or any login-related issue, get in touch with customer support. The executives over there can help you with anything and reset your password in just a couple of seconds. If you can't contact them read here how to change PayPal password on the app & computer.
In this beneficial post, we're going to talk about the way to change your PayPal password (forgotten) at the phone and PC. We may also talk about briefly the way to voluntarily reset PayPal password for security purposes. All the below-noted steps and commands are demonstrated and certified.
How to change PayPal password on a mobile app (forgotten password)?
Wondering why on PayPal mobile app there is no option to reset a forgotten password? You can't change the PayPal password on the app because PayPal doesn’t allow users to modify the password on its app. But, you don't need to worry; you can recover your forgotten password on the website of PayPal on the phone site as well as PC. Hence, for successful PayPal login find below the prompt method to change the password.
How do I change my Password in PayPal 2021?
Experts refer to PayPal services as the most convenient and tremendously user-friendly. Not only the money transfer services but the password modification process is amazingly simple. In just a few simple taps you can edit passwords and other personal details.
So, let’s cut to the chase and put straight the password changing process on the computer or mobile site:
• Open the official website: Paypal.com
• Here you can see having trouble logging in just below the login tab.
• Now comes a screen where you need to enter your email address.
• You can enter three expected email addresses if you are not sure about the exact email id that you had used for sign up.
• Hit the next tab and right here comes a verification step.
• Select any suitable method to confirm your identity.
• Upon successful verification, choose the method to change your forgotten password.
• You can choose any of the options: email, calling, text message, and answer your security questions.
• The password changing process involves entering the 6 digit code unless you opted out of the security question method.
• Once you enter the code in the given field, you will get an option to create a new and unique PayPal password.
How to reset PayPal password after login for security reasons?
It is an appreciable step if you are thinking of changing the password even if you have not forgotten it. According to the experts, it is the simplest way to stay safe at this point in time when online scams and privacy breaches are on the rise. Have a quick look at the steps to voluntarily change the password:
• Login to your PayPal account on PC.
• Click on the setting tab (a gear-shaped icon)
• Right here if you wish you can change security questions, mobile PIN, and 2-Step verification.
• Now choose the security and then select a password.
• Type your current password.
• Now create a new and unique password.
That's the end of today's lesson. In the above section, we have discussed how to change PayPal password. Also, we discussed the PayPal password requirements. We are sure you will find all the above-mentioned steps and instructions quite helpful and effective. For more information or if you can’t PayPal change password, feel free to leave your message down below in the comment section.
For more info:- https://www.paynowmoney.com/change-paypal-password/