General

Please search for existing ideas before posting a new idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Convert OLM files to PST format by maintaining Data Integrity

I have also researched the ways to convert my OLM files into Outlook for Windows. Then I got to know about this amazing utility that amazed me with its functionality. Cigati OLM to PST Converter helped me to achieve this and impressed me with its unique qualities. It has an amazing user-friendly interface that allowed me to execute the whole task without the need for any technical assistance. The other specialty of this utility is its smart features that ensure data integrity along with its original structure. You can try its free demo version to analyze the performance of this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Convertidor Vartika OLM a PST

Si vous avez besoin du convertisseur OLM en PST, utilisez le logiciel de conversion Vartika OLM en PST. Il exportera simplement le fichier OLM dans plusieurs formats de fichiers uniques tels que PST, EML, MBOX, EMLX, MSG, HTML, etc. pour accéder à la base de données OLM via plusieurs plates-formes de messagerie. Ce logiciel prend en charge toutes les versions de Mac OS X. Téléchargez la version démo gratuite de l'application.

Saber más info-https://www.vartikasoftware.com/product/olm-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make your own roles just like discord

Be able to name, delete, add, and managed roles just like discords

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NSF to PST Converter Software

I always suggest that you try this SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software because it converts NSF files into PST, EMLX, Zimbra, Office 365, Gmail, Zimbra, MBOX, EML, HTML, and MSG file formats without causing any damage to the internal details. It converts OST files with touch, schedule, inbox objects, draft, email, document, and appointment information.

Know more about: https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cryptocurrency Exchange Development from Scratch

Blockchain Firm is a globally recognized cryptocurrency exchange development company with diverse teams of crypto and blockchain experts. We constantly upgrade ourselves with the upcoming trends and advanced tools to provide excellent services to our clients.

https://www.blockchainfirm.io/blockchain-exchange-development-company

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Suppress automatic thread follow by @all and @here mentions.

I'm enjoying "Collapsed thread" function but it is little annoying that @all and @here mentions force me to follow the thread.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatically set dnd(do not disturb) status in specific timeline

If it's not my working hours, I want to turn my status into dnd (do not disturb) status automatically during my working days. So, I can spend my time without having stressed with working things after working hours.
    But, right now, we need to set dnd status manually. It's really hassle to me!

e.g)
    set working hours : monday ~ friday / 9:00 - 6:00

if it's not my working hours, then mattermost automatically change my status into dnd mode.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mattermost Enterprise Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What is LocalBitcoins clone script? | Sellbitbuy

Our Localbitcoins Clone Script is building a new bitcoin exchange website with upgraded design and functionality inspired from an existing website like localbitcoins. Sellbitbuy software company offers localbitcoins exchange clone script to help the crypto entrepreneur to start bitcoin exchange business. >> https://www.sellbitbuy.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NSF to PST Converter

SysInspire NSF to PST Converter is the most capable and reliable software which can converter NSF file into PST file with all contacts, emails, calendar, journal items, notes, tasks, attachments, etc. You can also convert OST file into HTML, vCard, vCal, MBOX, EML, MSG, and EMLX. It supported all versions Outlook PST up to 2019 and windows versions up to 10. Users can also use its free demo version provided by SysInspire Software that can save 25 items from each file of Lotus Notes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tech News

The modern world has been replaced by technologies of all shapes, shapes and sizes. Every day inventors, scientists and other technical geniuses come up with new things.

https://slsolutech.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. new message symbol is not displayed

When the chat window with someone is open
    And I go elsewhere
    The new message symbol is not displayed on the person's name Even when my status is displayed away !! ...
    And
    When I'm not behind the computer , Sound does not make sense ... !!
    All that remains is for a symbol or a new message counter to appear on the person's name ...
    And
    If the window is in focus with the same channel open, no notification is expected.

https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-server/issues/17098

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show Google Doc name when sending a link

When you send a link like https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ASZ3gzGenYZCKb_cZ0KVRyRAGPPVNkdXQeyQDzW2w/edit, show the name of the Google Doc to easier understand what it is about

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. vMail OLM to PST Converter

Hi, are you still searching for a perfect and safe solution to convert OLM to PST file format? I would suggest you use the well-known and advanced solution for the conversion. You can use the smart vMail OLM to PST Converter which allows users to save OLM mailbox items in PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, etc. There is also a free version available for evaluating the performance of the utility.

Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Convert instantly EDB file data into PST file

If you want to convert EDB file data instantly into PST file without any kind of difficult then you can us the third party tool and that name is Enstella EDB to PST Converter Software which you can convert large EDB file data into PST file with multiple formats such as PST, EML, MSG, and HTML. This Software easy to use for all users.
    Get more information to click here-https://www.enstella.com/exchange-email-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Channel Footer

Users frequently put information and urls into the channel header.

Example: hr-channel might have some links to Q&A, or commonly used sites within a company.

Problem: Users join new channel and don't think to look at the top of the screen. So, the same questions are asked over and over.

Solution: Add channel footer. Users can have quick links that are easily viewable. They are more likely to see them!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Where to buy Remitano clone script?

Osiz offers the best Remitano clone script is multi-tested, complete source code to launch a crypto exchange like Remitano. Where the user is allowed to sell and buy cryptocurrencies easily with different payment gateway methods, escrow-protected wallets, etc.

Remitano Clone Script Features:

P2P Trading
    Two-factor authentication / KYC
    Robust escrow system
    Payment Gateway Integration
    Secured Transactions Handling
    Trading bot integration
    Cryptocurrency wallet integration
    Liquidity API Integration
    User-friendly Admin Dashboard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The button to go to the last message

Hello to all friends

I think it is very necessary to place a button to go to the last message in the channel.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mattermost Enterprise Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PST in MBOX-Datei übertragen?

Das Importieren einer PST-Datei in das MBOX-Format ist mit der einfachen manuellen Software PST to MBOX Converter recht einfach. Diese Software konvertiert problemlos PST-Dateien in MBOX und andere Dateiformate wie PST in EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML usw. Diese Software unterstützt alle Editionen von Outlook (ANSI & UNICODE) und Windows. Diese Software ist hilfreich, um alle Dateitypen ohne Datenverlust zu übertragen.

KLICKE HIER: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mattermost App - iPhone, iPad, iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What can affect the ranking of your website?

A Secure and Accessible Website.
    Page Speed (Including Mobile Page Speed)
    Mobile Friendliness.
    Domain Age, URL, and Authority.
    Optimized Content.
    Technical SEO.
    User Experience (RankBrain)
    Links

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. NSF to PST Converter software

Want a best software that can easily convert lotus notes NSF file into working PST outlook format? No worries try this SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software that Export lotus Notes into PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX, EMLX, vCard, CSV and ICS format. It also keeps the folder hierarchy even after making NSF to PST Conversion to keep the data accurate. It also convert properties of NSF file like To, Bcc, Cc, Date, Time, Subject, Images etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base