General

Please search for existing ideas before posting a new idea.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add keyboard shortcut to jump to last message in the channel

When switching to a channel after a long hiatus, it is common to have many unread messages in it. Often, old messages are not very important any more, and the user wants to immedately scroll to the end of the list, and maybe from there check the last 2-3 pages (or days) of messages.
    This is commonly done with the CTRL+END shortcut on windows.

Note: it seems that a hackish workaround is currently to switch to the channel, switch to another channel, and then come back. The second switch marks all old messages as read, and the 3rd will position…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Canon Printer Drivers - Download and Install Canon Drivers & Software

Canon Printers are well-known for their robust design and highly advanced features. It comes with a wide range of functions that help you fulfill all the printing tasks effortlessly after installing the Canon Printer Drivers. Moreover, Canon also offers worldwide users an array of products, including optical, imaging, or industrial products. The best part about Canon products is that they come with modern features and are easy to use. Due to its customer-centric approach, the brand is counted amongst the renowned manufactures and retailers of technical devices.
    http://canoncomjsetups.com/canon-printer-drivers/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Build a Billion-Dollar Business Like Opensea with Opensea Clone Script

The NFTs(Non fungible tokens) has reached an incredible height in the first half of the year. NonFungible Token sales surged to over $2.4 billion in the first quarter which is 20 times more than the previous months. The leading NFT Marketplace - opensea hit a high trading volume of $49 million. From the above information, you can see how NFT is changing the crypto space economically. People are showing great interest in creating & selling their NFTs.

I would say that it is a splendid time to kickstart a nft marketplace business like opensea & make a Million-Dollar revenue from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost App - Windows, Mac and Linux  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to set different sounds per channel

We have a few bots set up on their own channels and they're constantly alerting. I'd like to be able to set them up with a different sound. Currently my only choice is muting. This way, when I'm working, I can tell if it's a coworker, where I need to immediately look and reply, a bot that is letting me know a new ticket was started, and I can look in a few minutes, or a bot letting me know the server is down, in which case I can quit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mattermost App - Windows, Mac and Linux  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How to fix my cash app transfer failed for my protection at once?

If you are seeking out the fix my cash app transfer failed for my protection then, first of all, you need to understand the methods through which you may be able of transferring money intended person with no errors. Usually, if any malicious element is found, the cash app does not support the transfer system and the money gets credited to your cash app balance finally. https://www.squarecashhelps.com/blog/how-do-i-fix-transfer-failed-on-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a sidebar button to "Filter by recent" (in addition to "Filter by unread")

The new "Filter by unread" button at the top of the sidebar is cool to help declutter, but once you read the messages all your recently active channels disappear and force you to go back to cluttered mode to post more messages.

It would be nice to have a "Filter by recent" button instead which shows you all channels active in the last N hours or something (default 24 hours maybe?)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How does this Blockchain powered Multi Vendor Marketplace Script work?-VI Software Solutions

How does this Blockchain powered Multi Vendor Marketplace Script work?
    To know more about our services please visit:

www.visoftwaresolutions.com
    Phone - +91 9884951549.
    This incredible decentralised Multivendor Marketplace script works very similar to any marketplaces like Amazon, eBay etc. just that it’s decentralised and powered by the power of Blockchain. Which means it gets all the goodness that comes with the Blockchain.
    Some of the highlights are:
    Vendors can directly open a store and start listing their products. They can collect payments form buyers directly as Cryptocurrency. NoPlatform fee, as the entire marketplace is Peer-to-peer and decentralised. They can sell…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Retry" button to resend the message with its original timestamp.

Right now the behaviour is the following:
    In case of network failure, the message is held in "draft" mode and with a "retry" button it can be resent.

The resent happens however with a current timestamp overwriting the original one and placing the message as a new message in the chat effectively putting it out of it's original context.

Idea to implement:
    While clicking "retry" button, the message will preserve its original timestamp and therefore be placed in the right context. Channel users should be notified about it the same way like it's a new message and have ability to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow users to double click on a message to start a reply

I"d like to see the ability to double click on a message to initiate a reply. Probably as a configurable option.

This would make it far easier to keep threads going.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to Alias a group conversation

There are often different combinations of group conversations which quickly run out of room text wise on the menu bar. Being able to alias a group helps to provide context to find the right conversation. This also avoids build up of temporary private channels.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. auto update desktop client

It would be cool if the desktop app used an auto-update feature (specifically for the appImage and non-apple store environments)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BEP2 and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) Token Development – VI Software Solutions

BEP2 and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) Token Development – VI Software Solutions

VI Software Solutions is there to guide and define the rules on how the tokens can be used, spent and who can spend them.

To know more about our services please visit:
    VI Software Solutions
    https://visoftwaresolutions.com/
    PHONE NO - 9884951549
    BEP2 Token Development
    BEP-2 is the token standard for Binance Chain, and it can be seen as the original Binance blockchain, which focuses on speedy transactions and supporting the Binance DEX.
    Binance Chain’s native digital asset, Binance Coin (BNB), plays a role similar to Ethereum gas. Specifically, users…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hybrid Smart Contract MLM Platform Development-Digikolma

Hybrid Smart Contract MLM Platform Development-Digikolma

What is Hybrid Plan
    In the case of Hybrid mlm software, you can implement MLM Binary plan and unilevel or some other plans together to give more incentive to agents, also sponsors can achieve the monthly qualifying volume with the help of total organizational volume or with the help of volume within a specific number of levels.
    Sales leaders can surplus the income from them due to more number of income from hybrid mlm plan. They never have to replace the volume in a Breakaway( means power carry forward). The Percentages for the Hybrid…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quick edit for a code file

If you wan't to apply quick changes, or big changes to the file, but you don't wan't to open an ide.

Easy to make, you just have to use an web ide like code-server or theia

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DeFi Exchange

PankcakeSwap Clone Script is a Binance Smart Contract Chain Based DeFi Exchange Script that operates similar to PancakeSwap. Our Pancake Swap Clone Script supports Automated Market Making, Farming, Exchange, Staking, NFT, Liquidity Pools (For Staking Cryptos / Tokens) on Binance Smart Chain. https://maticz.com/pancakeswap-clone-script

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create color themes that use OS native colors

Electron has several API functions for retrieving specific native colors from the operating system. The main function that does this is systemPreferences.getColor(color), but additional features are provided by systemPreferences.getAccentColor() and systemPreferences.getSystemColor(color). I'm not familiar with any examples of applications that have actually used these functions, but they could be especially nice on macOS Big Sur, where the system colors can be "vibrant"; that is, system colors vary slightly based on wallpaper tinting. Supporting native system colors could help the Mattermost desktop app feel even more at home in various desktop environments.

You can find the functions in question…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. NFT Marketplace Development

Maticz the premium NFT Marketplace Development Company Develop the NFT Marketplace for the optimal use of participants looking to display their unique creative talent through the process of Auctioning the digital collectibles on the Dedicated framework.
    Know More: https://maticz.com/nft-marketplace-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keep typing indicator on mobile views

When Mattermost is very narrow, i.e. phone views, the indicator that says "John Doe is typing..." cannot be seen. I find this to be very valuable information, and so would like for it to remain visible on phone views.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Highlight everything you missed when clicking on channel

When you click on a channel with unread messages, everything you missed is highlighted.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get alerted when the status of another user changes

I would like to get alerted when another user comes online.

In the proprietary messaging application that is also used in our organization, this feature is available as a right-click menu item labeled "Tag for Status Change Alerts", i.e. you can switch on/off alerts per user. I have always found it very useful so it would be a nice addition to Mattermost.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base